Daily PM Prep - April, 15

** Prep for Closing Session **

MARKET CONDITIONS


SPY - Market opened on a strange move. It was trying to move up, but sellers were in control, just dumping. Apparently longer time frame sellers were found. If we close below 157.25 a break up failure will be configured, suggesting sellers took over and we will walking into bearish days this week. For us to have a bullish bias today, price needs to get back above 157.25 and/or the formation of an unfair low.
Prior POC is a very strong target for this down move at 155.50.
Bias: Bearish
Accuracy: 80% - Today´s close suggests a failure on the longer time frame break up. Sellers in control.

PM Stock Selection Sheet download - Big list to choose from, ordered by relative volume (biggest to lowest). Probably will find something to trade among the first 20 names of the list.

Updated at13:15


Want more information about the Stock Selection Sheet?
Legends - Click me
Read this before using the information provided in this page:
1.Educational purpose material only. Use this information at your own risk. 2.Stocks may be added to the selection sheet at any time. They are used as a guide to select which stocks I will trade and set alerts . It does not mean that I follow all of them, that would be crazy.3.The Accuracy information is for my own use only. It is reviewed after I am done trading. This is just a way for me to measure how is my reading of the market and my confidence in it. I suggest you develop your own way to do this.4.The afternoon sheet will be updated between 13:00 and 14:00

No comments:

Post a Comment