Daily AM Prep - April, 15

** Prep for Morning Session**

MARKET CONDITIONS

World Markets News: European markets are broadly lower today with shares in London off the most. Asian markets finished sharply lower today.
Economic Calendar



SPY - Market has broken the range and started to develop value above previous range. As long as we are above 157.25 and holding, the longer time-frame bias is bullish. If start to hold below this level, buyers are no longer in full control and this could be seem as a fail break, leading to a stronger down movement. The down move today was a reflect to the world markets being red. I expect the market to find support around 157.50 / 157.25
Bias: Bullish
Accuracy: 80% - strange move today. Lot´s of buying and selling, but nothing was moving. Could be a longer time frame change of control.

AM Stock Selection Sheet download - Mining sector appears to be in play.
Updated at 8:20


Want more information about the Stock Selection Sheet?
Legends - Click me
Read this before using the information provided in this page:
1.Educational purpose material only. Use this information at your own risk 2.Stocks may be added to the selection sheet at any time. They are used as a guide to select which stocks I will trade and set alerts . It does not mean that I follow all of them, that would be crazy.3.The Accuracy information is for my own use only. It is reviewed after I am done trading. This is just a way for me to measure how is my reading of the market and my confidence in it. I suggest you develop your own way to do this.4.The morning sheet will be updated between 8:00 and 9:00.5The afternoon sheet will be updated between 13:00 and 14:00

No comments:

Post a Comment