Trade Review - BMY - May, 22


Stock Selection Information


Benzinga's Top Upgrades
Citi upgrades Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) to Buy from Neutral and raises its price target to $55 from $33 saying the company's "very broad checkpoint agent [is] positioned to capture a very significant share of an emergent $24 billion checkpoint agent market." Citi also hikes its FY17 EPS forecast by 31%.




Watch List Reason - Upgraded from Neutral to Buy
Pre-Market Volume - under 3%
Trading Plan - To go long above 45.50

Management

Entry Setup used: Open drive flag pattern


Trading Comments

Tape reading helped on entry, were I identified a seller around 45.65. It lift price once, but fail to continue, so I closed position. Then it lifted again, but this time it did not fail. Also the 46.18 level is were sellers start to hold.
The re-entry level was 45.75. There was a big buyer spotted at that level in the tape.

Evaluation

It was a good trade, but I made a mistake on execution when I did not get out at 46.05. My order was ready, but I did not have my screen correct selected. When I hit enter, it did not send the order. Still I manage to get out at 45.96.
Also I must learn to get back in. After closing a successful trade, must fine the stop where I would get back in again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment