Daily PM Prep - May, 16

** Preparation for Closing Session **

MARKET CONDITIONS



SPY - No changes from morning overview. Market is neutral on a sideways move. The smaller range is the trading range expected for today: 166.50 and 164.50. There is one intermediary support at 165.50.
Bias: Neutral Bullish
Accuracy: 80%

PM Stock Selection Sheet download - market is slow today. Take on the best trade setups.
Updated at 13:40


Want more information about the Stock Selection Sheet?
Legends - Click me
Read this before using the information provided in this page:
1.Educational purpose material only. Use this information at your own risk. 2.Stocks may be added to the selection sheet at any time. They are used as a guide to select which stocks I will trade and set alerts . It does not mean that I follow all of them, that would be crazy.3.The Accuracy information is for my own use only. It is reviewed after I am done trading. This is just a way for me to measure how is my reading of the market and my confidence in it. I suggest you develop your own way to do this.4.The afternoon sheet will be updated between 13:00 and 14:00

No comments:

Post a Comment