Trade Review - JNPR - April, 24

Stock Selection Information

UPDATE: BMO Capital Markets Lowers PT on Juniper Networks on In-Line Results
Had it´s earning´s released yesterday after the market close. The reaction to that was the stock trading lower.



Watch List Reason - Earning yesterday after the market opened
Pre-Market Volume - >15%
Trading Plan - Shor the stock below 16.00 support area

Management

Entry Setup used: Open Range Break Down


Trading Comments

Tape reading skills - Seller identified at 16.10 and buyer identified at 15.95. When buyer dropped, I hit the bids adding to the position.
Big buyer was also identified at 15.91 which caused me to close half of my position. 

Evaluation

The trade was well executed, but I could´ve load up with 300 when it lost the 15.94.
Also could´ve waited it to reach my target to close the core position at 15.75 and not 15.82 as I did. Just need to correct these things to improve my trading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment