Trade Review I - April, 09

Stock Selection Information

No relevant news on the stock




Watch List Reason - 52h - it was above the high of the last 52 weeks.
Pre-Market Volume - N/A
Trading Plan - 60Range if holds above Res > 47.75

Management

Entry Setup used: Consolidation above resistance


Trading Comments

The stock was very strong. The entry were on the break of the consolidation that was happening with volume and with a lot of green prints (people willing to buy at the offer). At 48.15 the offer was held but I was in for a larger move. When buyers came back at the pull back I added to the position. 

Evaluation

First I need to improve entering on the bottom of the consolidation. This is were the best risk / reward entry is and I should start building a position, add to the position on the break. I entered on the break, with 100 shares at 48.05 so when the offer was held at 48.15 I could not take profits.
Added to the position on the pull back at 48.08. Took profits when seller appears at 48.13 and close all of it at 48.07. It was a good trade. 

No comments:

Post a Comment