Trade Review - EBAY - April, 18


Stock Selection Information

Ebay had it´s earnings released yesterday after the market closed



Watch List Reason - Earnings yesterdays after the close (yafter)
Pre-Market Volume - 5%
Trading Plan - Support @ 54.25 || Resistance @ 55.00 - play it on the short side

Management

Entry Setup used: Open Range Break Down | Resistance | Consolidation at Resistance


Trading Comments

First trade based on momentum. There was a lot of weakness in the tape. As soon as the bids started to get hit by the sellers, I hit my trade. Waited for a strong momentum to move prices down.
Second trade was a frustration when the platform did not take my offer. Still, I followed the price movement.
Third trade was easy money after the buyer that was holding prices dropped the bids. I could´ve been more aggressive with the position.

Evaluation

First trade was perfectly executed. Took profits and when it fail to continue the down move, the position was closed.
Second trade was a frustration when the platform did not take my offer. Still, I followed the price movement. Added experience, which is very good.
The last trades were really good ones. It took a while to develop, but once it did it was great. I should´ve added to this position and the final target was for it to return to VWAP (value). I am getting better at this type of trade, but still need to work on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment