Daily PM Prep - April, 25

** Preparation for Closing Session **

MARKET CONDITIONS



SPY - As expected market continued it´s up movement, breaking up the consolidation. The range extension is now confirmed. Don´t expect the market to break above the highs today and hold. A lot of volume would be necessary for that to happen. Some consolidation is desirable. The break of the up trend line could suggest a consolidation or that the market will retrace, respecting the range. If we break below 158.25 and the trend line, a more bearish sign comes in, but not today.
Bias: Neutral Bullish
Accuracy: 

PM Stock Selection Sheet download - My stop loss for the day was hit. Will not be trading afternoon.
Updated at 14:00


Want more information about the Stock Selection Sheet?
Legends - Click me
Read this before using the information provided in this page:
1.Educational purpose material only. Use this information at your own risk. 2.Stocks may be added to the selection sheet at any time. They are used as a guide to select which stocks I will trade and set alerts . It does not mean that I follow all of them, that would be crazy.3.The Accuracy information is for my own use only. It is reviewed after I am done trading. This is just a way for me to measure how is my reading of the market and my confidence in it. I suggest you develop your own way to do this.4.The afternoon sheet will be updated between 13:00 and 14:00

No comments:

Post a Comment