Daily AM Prep - April, 22


** Preparation for Morning Session**

MARKET CONDITIONS

World Markets News: Asian markets finished mixed as of the most recent closing prices. European markets are broadly higher today with shares in Germany leading the region. Existing Home Sales is to be released before the market opens.

Economic Calendar



SPY - Prices are gaping up breaking the down trend line. Still the volume is too low to determined if this is a movement to trust. Germany is up, but so far it is just a sign markets may stay into the range. Reference level into the morning are 156.75 and the zone between 155.50 / 155.00. If we hold above 155.50/155.00 the overall bias is Neutral Bullish, as this range is likely to be respected. If we go back below this level, this trend line break is a fake and sellers take control again. Above 157.25 we become bullish.
Bias: Neutral Bullish
Accuracy: 80% - bias as a little off, but the reading was fine.

AM Stock Selection Sheet download
Updated at 9:20


Want more information about the Stock Selection Sheet?
Legends - Click me
Read this before using the information provided in this page:
1.Educational purpose material only. Use this information at your own risk.2.Stocks may be added to the selection sheet at any time. They are used as a guide to select which stocks I will trade and set alerts . It does not mean that I follow all of them, that would be crazy.3.The Accuracy information is for my own use only. It is reviewed after I am done trading. This is just a way for me to measure how is my reading of the market and my confidence in it. I suggest you develop your own way to do this.4.The morning sheet will be updated between 8:00 and 9:00

No comments:

Post a Comment