About the blog

I decided to write this blog because of the following reasons:

  • Passion for trading: I love trading, as simple as that. If you want to become a trader you must love it. Remember that it is a long marathon to become a consistent profitable. Don´t expect to be millionaire in a day or two. 
  • Sharing trading ideas: Instead of e-mailing my prep sheet to everyone, putting it up into the blog makes it easier for me to share it with whoever is interested in it.
  • Exchange information: Yes, this is a two way street. I don´t want to just give information, I want your feedback as well. How can I improve? How did you trade that specific stock? How could´ve we traded it better? Consider me your trading peer.
  • Part of my trading journal: This blog is part of my trading journal and by having people following, stimulates me to actually writing in it and work on the discipline skills. Also it makes it easier to keep a record of it.
  • Provide free studying material to other trades: there is so much you can learn from books. By reviewing my trades I am helping myself first. Also helps other traders out there to find good material to .
  • Practice English: English is not my first language. I lived in the US for a year, but things you don´t use that often tend to be forgotten, so expect some spelling mistakes on the blog. This is also a way for me to practice.
  • Writing: I like to write, so why not a write blog.

Things you should know: 
  • By no means the material here is a suggestion to buy or sell any stocks. You must use the information here at your own risk. 
  • The material here should be used for education purpose only.
  • I do not work for any financial or stock related institution. I am just an independent trader trying to make a living.
Final thoughts

Hope the material you find here can really help you with your learning experience and good trading!
Stuff could be added here along the way.






No comments:

Post a Comment