Daily PM Prep - April, 09

** Prep for Closing Session **

MARKET CONDITIONS



SPY - Still in range respecting the shorter term up trend line. The key inflections now are the low of the day 156.00 and 156.75. If we break down 156 it´s likely to test the Point of Control at 155.50. If we break above 156.75 and holds above this level, it is a bullish sign. Could even break above 157.25, where we would become very bullish. Market would change from range mode to trend up mode.

Bias: Neutral
Accuracy: 100% - market when abot 156.75 and held. There is not enough time to confirm a break of 157.20. Keep an eye for that tomorrow.

PM Stock Selection Sheet download
Updated at 13:20


Want more information about the Stock Selection Sheet?
Legends - Click me
Read this before using the information provided in this page:

  1. Educational purpose material only. Use this information at your own risk
  2. Stocks may be added to the selection sheet at any time. They are used as a guide to select which stocks I will trade and set alerts . It does not mean that I follow all of them, that would be crazy.
  3. The Accuracy information is for my own use only. It is reviewed after I am done trading. This is just a way for me to measure how is my reading of the market and my confidence in it. I suggest you develop your own way to do this.
  4. The morning sheet will be updated between 8:00 and 9:00
  5. The afternoon sheet will be updated between 13:00 and 14:00

No comments:

Post a Comment